But inside leather is really close to the feet and right next to the skin. It has to deal with everything: foot moisture, foot heat, with a need for air, etc. And because it is exposed to the heaviest chemical and mechanical processes not every leather is suitable for inside leather.
Many people are sensitive to chrome-tanned leather, and that is why Minke only offers natural tanned inside leather:
- CANGOO BIO-WALK PROVENCE
- a higher water vapor absorption
- a higher water vapor storage capacity
- better thermal conductivity
- All Minke leathers fully meet the strict PCP regulations of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- Furthermore, no AZO dyes are used, their production and sale is prohibited according to the 2nd Ordinance amending the Commodities Regulation 15.07.1994 of the Federal Republic of Germany.